BSF Recruitment 2013 – Asst Commandant jobs
Border Security Force (BSF) recently circulates recruitment notification for the filling the 249 vacancies of Group B and C post from Indian Citizens. Interested Candidates may apply by sending the dully filled application form within 30 days from the date of issue of Advertisement and 45 days for remote areas. More detailed information of BSF Recruitment 2013 is mention below.
BSF Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 249
Name of posts :
1. SI (Master): 13 Posts
2. SI (Engine Driver): 13 Posts
3. HC (Master): 64 Posts
4. HC (Engine Driver): 64 Posts
5. HC (Workshop)
i. Mechanic (Diesel & Petrol): 03 Posts
ii. Carpenter: 05 Posts
iii. Machinist: 01 Post
iv. AC Technician: 04 Posts
v. Electrician: 01 Post
vi. Upholster: 01 Post
6. CT (Crew): 80 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group B & C posts :
Age Limit :
1. For Sub Inspector post : Between 22 yrs and 28 yrs .
2. For Remaining post : Between 20 yrs to 25 yrs.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : 10+2 with University and Second Class Master Certificate
2. For post no. 2 : 10+2 with First Class Engine Driver Certificate .
3. For post no. 3 : Matric with Serang Certificate
4. For post no. 4 : Matric with Second Class Engine Driver Certificate
5. For post no. 5 : Matric with ITI Diploma in Motor Mechanic
6. For post no. 6 : Matric with Swimming knowledge with relevant experience.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Documentation and Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
Examination Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50 in the form of Demand Draft. SC/ST/BSF/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to send the completely filled application form and attested copies of required document along with demand draft and 03 recent passport size photograph to the address given in the notification.
Important Dates :
Date of Issue of Advt: 02-08-2013
Last Date for Submission of Application : within 30 days from the date of issue of advertisement.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas : within 45 days from the date of issue of advertisement.
Click here to Download the Application form and view the official notification.