DRDO Recruitment 2013 – Walk in for Apprentice jobs
Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) under the aegis of Defence Research and
Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence has planned to hire Indian candidates for filling their vacant
seats of Apprentice posts. So, that DRDO has scheduled walk in Interview for recruiting candidates. Interested candidates have to attend Interview from 05th August, 2013 to 08th August, 2013. More detailed information of DRDO recruitment 2013 is mention below.
DRDO Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 30
Name of posts : Apprentice
1. Library & Information Science: 08 posts
2. Library Science: 06 posts
3. Computer Science: 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Library & Information Science post : Degree in Library & Information Science .
2. For Library Science : Diploma in Library Science (Two Years)
3. For Computer Science : Degree in Computer Science (B.Tech only) with 60 % marks.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to attend Interview along with Bio-Data giving relevant details.
Interview details :
For Library & Information Science: 05-08-2013
For Library Science: 06-08-2013
For Computer Science: 07, 08-08-2013
Interview Time: 09:00 AM
Click here to view Official notification.