Guru Teg Bahadur Hosptial recruitment 2013
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment as Senior Resident and Junior Resident (MBBS) Doctors in Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital on regular basis . Interested candidates have to apply via prescribed application format before 07th May, 2013. More detailed information about vacancy details, eligibility criteria and how to apply for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital is mention below.
Total Number of vacancies : 263
Name of posts :
1. Senior Resident : 154
2. Junior Resident : 109
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be more that 40 yrs as on last date of submission of application .
Educational Qualification :
1. For Senior Resident : Candidates must possess Post Graduation degree and Diploma/2yrs experience .
2. For Junior Resident : Candidates must possess MBBS Degree from any recognized University.
Pay Scale :
1. For Senior Resident : Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade pay Rs. 6600/- and other allowances as admissible under rules.
2. For Junior Resident : Rs. Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade pay Rs. 5400/- and other allowances as admissible under rules.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/PH Candidates need not to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Candidates need to download the Application form
from official website , then fill it with all mandatory details and along with relevant certificates send it to following address :
IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block,
Last date for receipt of Application form : 07-05-2013
Click here to get full advt details and to download the application form.