MPPEB Recruitment 2013 www.vyapam.nic.in Apply Online for Rural Garden Extension Officer Posts
Online Applications from Indian Citizens are invited by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal for filling up of the 415 Rural Garden Extension Officer Posts . Eligible and interested Candidates may apply through Online mode from 20th June, 2013 to 19th July, 2013. Further details of MPPEB Recruitment 2013 as mention below.
MPPEB Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 415
Name of posts : Rural Garden Extension Officer
Vacancy Category Wise :
1. Un Reserved Category: 238
2. OBC Category: 92
3. SC Category: 11
4. ST Category: 74
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 yrs to 40 yrs as on 20-05-2013. Age Relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess a Degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Horticulture from a reputed University.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-. by using Internet banking or using Master/Visa Credit/Debit card .
3. Candidates who want to pay through MP Online need to pay extra amount of Rs. 50/-.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test .
How to Apply : Candidates can apply via through Online mode from 20-06-2013 to 19-07-3013 to the official portal www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in website . After submission of Online Application form , kindly retain the print out of Application form & Send the following Address :
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board,
Building section, Main Road, No.1, Chinaar Park (East) Bhopal.
Steps to Apply Online for MPPEB Recruitment 2013 :
1. First of Log on to website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in
2. Click on Citizens Services < Application > Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
3. Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
4. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
5. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
6. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
7. Take print out of the submitted application form and send along with necessary documents to above mentioned address.
Starting Date for Online Application form : 20-06-2013
Last date for Online Application form : 19-07-2013
Starting Date for correction in Application form : 20-07-2013
Last Date for correction in Application form : 29-07-2013
Date of Written Test: 18-08-2013 (Sunday)