North South Foundation Scholarships 2014 www.northsouth.org | NSF Scholarship
North South Foundation (NSF) is a volunteer driven non-profit organization established in 1989. North South Foundation provides scholarships to needy children who proves their academic excellence in India. NSF has distributed more than 4,500 scholarships to students who have requirement of financial support to pursue their quest for knowledge in engineering, medicine, polytechnic, science and other fields.
Yearly Scholarship of INR 5,000 to INR 12,000 will be arranged for each students. Eligible candidates can apply before 30th October, 2013. Further details of North South Foundation Scholarships 2014 is mention below -
NSF Scholarships Type :
1. College Merit Scholarships
2. Designated Merit Scholarships
3. High School Scholarships
Eligibility criteria for college scholarships :-
1. Candidates who comes under in top 10% in Class 10th Exam or 12th or CET/JET ranks in their state .
2. Annual family income is less than Rs. 65,000.
3. Secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medical, Dental,Nursing,Polytechnic,B.Sc (Agr), B.Pharm, B.V.Sc, etc. in government (or aided) colleges.
NFS Scholarship Preference Order :
1. Preferences will be given to those students who will be from government schools and colleges.
2. Preference to fresh students going to government colleges.
3. Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt.
4. Preference to students not getting other scholarships.
5. North South Foundation is the last resort for financial assistance to a needy student.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply through Online NSF Portal www.northsouth.org OR Prescribed format of application and send the following address -
NORTH SOUTH FOUNDATION
ROOM NO.219-220, 2ND FLOOR
MODEL HOUSE, PUNJAGUTTA
HYDERABAD – 500 082
Important Date :
Scholarship application deadline : Oct 30th, 2013
Click Here to Apply Online.
Click Here to Download application form.