IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur , a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Govt of India Enterprise , invites applications from eligible professionals for the Operator-cum-Technician ( OCT Trainee) GRADE S-3 ,Attendant-cum-Technician ( ACT Trainee) GRADE S-1 and Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) GRADE S-3 posts . Interested Candidates have to apply Online before 13th May, 2013 . Complete detailed information about SAIL OCT & ACT Recruitment is mention below .
SAIL Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Total Number of vacancies : 605
Name of posts :
A. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) GRADE S-3 : 300 posts
1. Mechanical: 75 Posts
2. Electrical: 75 Posts
3. Metallurgy: 40 Posts
4. Electronics: 35 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 35 Posts
6. Chemical: 20 Posts
7. Ceramics : 10 Posts
8. Civil: 10 Posts
B. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) GRADE S-1 : 300 posts
1. Fitter : 95 Posts
2. Electrician : 80 Posts
3. Welder: 30 Posts
4. Air-conditioning/ Refrigeration :20 Posts
5. Draughtsman :10 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic : 30 Posts
7. Machinist :10 Posts
8. Turner : 10 Posts
9. Instrument Mechanics : 5 Posts
10. IT & ESM : 10 Posts
C. Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation) GRADE S-3 : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OCT and ACT posts :
Age Limit : Candidates age should be below than 28 yrs (30 yrs for OCT (Boiler Operation) as on 01.01.2013.
Educational Qualification :
1. For OCT post : Candidates should have done the 3 years full time Diploma in engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Ceramics/ Civil, and Instrumentation discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute.
2. For ACT post : Candidates should be Matriculation passed and have done ITI in Fitter / Welder/ Electrician/ Air conditioning /Refrigeration/ /Draughtsman/Machinist/Turner/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic / IT & ESM trades from Govt. Recognized Institute.
3. For OCT (Boiler operation) : Candidates must have obtain 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. Recognized Institute with 2nd Class or 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
Application Fee :
1. For OCTT post : General candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- and SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/-.
2. For ACTT post : General Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- and SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/-.
Pay Scale :
1. For OCTT post : Pay During Training period will be Rs. 10700 for first year and Rs. 12200 for Second year.
2. For ACTT post : Pay During Training period will be Rs. 8600 for first year and Rs. 10000 for Second year.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online on the SAIL Website www.sail.co.in . Candidates are suggested tat kindly have valid E-Mail ID and Scanned passport sized color photograph and signature while going to fill Online application form.
Important dates :
Date for Online registration : 17-04-2013
last date for Online registration : 13-05-2013