UPSC Recruitment 2013 – Latest opening of Teaching and Non-Teaching posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recently notified about recruitment of 181 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts . Interested Candidates would be required to apply via Online mode before 13th June, 2013. www.iupsc.in highlights complete details like eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply etc in these post, so kindly read complete article .
Complete vacancy details of UPSC Recruitment 2013 :
Number of vacancies : 181
Name of posts :
1. Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 1 Post
2. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I: 13 Posts
3. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 9 Posts
4. Lecturer (Mathematics): 1 Post
5. Lecturer (Physics): 1 Post
6. Junior Research Officer (Tibetan): 1 Post
7. Store Officer: 45 Posts
8. Meteorologist Grade-II (Agriculture): 7 Posts
9. Meteorologist Grade-II (Civil Engineering): 2 Posts
10. Meteorologist Grade-II (Computer Science & Engineering): 7 Posts
11. Meteorologist Grade-II (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 8 Posts
12. Meteorologist Grade-II (Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering): 11 Posts
13. Meteorologist Grade-II (Geophysics & Geology): 4 Posts
14. Meteorologist Grade-II (Mathematics or Statistics): 4 Posts
15. Meteorologist Grade-II (Physics or Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences): 28 Posts
16. Deputy Director (Export Promotion): 1 Post
17. Junior Mining Geologist: 3 Posts
18. Principal Library & Information Officer: 1 Post
19. Professor of Social Management: 1 Post
20. Economic Officer: 7 Posts
21. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 15 Posts
22. Assistant Director: 1 Post
23. Research Officer (Scientific-Physics): 3 Posts
24. Professor Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent: 1 Post
25. Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): 1 Post
26. Senior Lecturer (Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion): 1 Post
27. Senior Lecturer (Radio-Diagnosis): 2 Posts
28. Junior Research Officer (Bhutanese): 1 Post
29. Junior Research Officer (Burmese): 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Post No. 1 & 2 : Max age should be 40 yrs.
2. For post no. 3, 4, 5, 6, 17, 23 & 28 : Max age should be 35 yrs.
3. For post no. 8, 9,10,11 12 ,14 & 15 : Max age should be 28 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engg/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Agriculture/ Agriculture Meteorology/ Agricultural Physics/ Geophysics/ Geology/ Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Economics/ Commerce/ Applied Geology for relevant posts.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Recruitment test and Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates would be required to pay Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking.
How to Apply : Candidates are allowed to apply Online on www.upsconline.nic.in official website of UPSC. After filling online application form, candidates are required to download the application form and bring it along with relevant certificates at the time of Interview.
Important dates :
Last date for filling online application form : 13-06-2013
Last date for printing of completely submitted online application : 14-06-2013
Click Here to get Full Advt details and Apply Online.